Government agencies have their unique challenges. Although they do not operate in a competitive environment like the private sector, they still need to define goals, develop effective policies (i.e. strategy), implement them successfully, and monitor and review them, exactly like the business sector.
Rotem Strategy has conducted dozens of policy and strategy projects for different ministries and government agencies in Israel.
We provide the following range of consulting services for government:
· Strategic review - analyzing the environment and internal capabilities
· International comparative analysis
· Economic and social forecasting and scenario building
· Economic impact analysis
· Developing goals, policy, and policy tools
· Developing annual workplans and budgets
· Implementation facilitation
· Control and review mechanisms and facilitation